Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

#APieceOfCake 1: 50 Questions Tag

Hello my loves,

A Piece of Cake is gonna be a regular feature on this blog, so you guys can get to know me better. I'm hoping my #100happydays give you quite an insight into my life but this is gonna be more about my personality, etc. I thought the best way to start this is with the 50 Questions Tag. Jenn did one recently and basically tagged everyone who wanted to have a go. So get some popcorn and a drink, it might take a while...


Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?

Twice as happy.

What's your worst habit?
I am quite stubborn and I am very well aware that I do have quite stereotypically German features (that I'm working on)...

Are you dating?
Currently not, nope.

Do you take Shampoo and Conditioner bottles from hotel rooms?
I'm sure I would (psst, don't tell my boss) but we're more of an holiday apartment type of family and the few times we actually stayed in hotels, they didn't have tiny bottles. :(

What is the one thing you'll never do again?

I've been thinking about this one very hard and in all honesty, although there are a few things in life that I could've lived without I can't say that there's anything that I definitely won't ever do again. I got a lot more careful with whom I trust, etc. but that's not a 'never', is it?


Do you collect anything?
This may sound ridiculous to some people but I do collect Coca-Cola bottles. Obviously not the regular ones you get in supermarkets but the designer bottles like these:

Coca-Cola Designer Bottles by Karl Lagerfeld
Coca-Cola Designer Bottles by Karl Lagerfeld

I also collect MCs of the German audio drama Die drei ??? (The Three Investigators) and got about 150 by now. I used to have all of them but then I moved to the UK and missed way too many episodes. Boooh!

Worst injury you ever had?
I never really properly injured myself - thank god!

What is your favourite pet/animal?
I'm not the greatest animal lover. I have quite a soft spot for rays and octopuses though.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
My general plan is turning out quite well - that is moving to the UK, studying, getting a job in the industry. Apart from that my life is a slave of Murphy's law. If something can go wrong, it will go wrong!

Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet, but I want a teeny tiny K on my wrist.

What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
You tell me. Guess I wouldn't be single if I had a secret.

Any phobias?
I'm kind of afraid of dogs...

Do you bite your nails?
I used to. I'm glad I stopped.

Do you ever count your steps as you walk?
Hardly ever. Last time I did it was to wind up my brother... (Great big sister here, haha.)

Heels or Flats?
As I'm a shorty (5'2") I rather wear heels.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Not guilty.

Do you always smile for pictures?
I used to. Recently I stopped and don't really know why.

Do you ever dance when there's no music playing?
Always. I've got this juke box in my head that always starts playing music in the most inconvenient and most embarrasing times. It's probably quite entertaining for everyone else though.

Do you miss anyone right now?
My brother.

What's your favourite colour?
Purple. ♥

Do you want kids?
I do.

Are you patient?
It depends on the situation and the person. I realised that I'm pretty impatient when it comes to my brother recently.

Can you swim?
Let's put it like that: I know how to swim. Not sure if I'd survive for a long time though.

Tea or Coffee?
Tea. I only ever drink coffee when I have pretty bad migraine. Espresso with lemon juice is the best pain killer ever.

What do you wear to bed? 
Nothing.

Ever used a gun?
No, and I hope I never will.

Do you sing in the shower?
I don't really drink. Rather hum and shimmy.

Are you stubborn?
Definitely.

Are you lazy?
To a certain degree especially on my days off.

Can you change the oil in a car?
I highly doubt it..

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can't recall. I tend to send some parcels to friends from time to time but usually they just have a tiny note attached. When I left Starbucks I wrote a long, long card which almost counts as a letter.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I only strip for my future boyfriend.

What is your favourite food?
Gnocchi Sorrentina. I love Italian anyway. Ever since I moved to the UK I found my love for German food though. Red cabbage, German dumplings and some lovely meat. Or potato mash with scrambled eggs and spinach. Yummy.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Of course! My family loves Disney as well.

What movies can you watch over and over again and not get bored?




Grease; Pleasantville; Sherlock Holmes; Love, Actually

What superpower would you have for one day?
I'd love to read minds.

What's been your favourite age so far?
20. It was my last year at school, I met some amazing people, I didn't have to take life too seriously, could plan my future and tried to pursue my dreams.

How old are you?

24

If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?

Their opinion doesn't count. You don't need their approval. Do what makes you happy.

If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
Go home, spend time with my family and friends. (And probably get that K tattooed and jump out of a plane, you know? Skydiving.)

What celebrity would you trade lives with?

Source: ipicturee.com

Jennifer Aniston. I love that woman to bits.

Do people take you seriously?
Most of the time too seriously. Most people can't tell when I'm sarcastic which leads to some quite awkward situations.

What happened the last time you cried?
My parents dropped me off at the airport. I'll never get used to these goodbyes as much as I love being abroad.

Who knows you best?
I honestly can't tell you. Everyone seems to be an expert of a different part of me if that makes sense.

Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
This probably sounds pretty weird but there's quite a high chance that they're open. When I'm at home with my parents one door of my wardrobe is usually open (I tend to put literally everything in there. Missing my keys? In my wardrobe. Missing my phone? In my wardrobe. Missing my glass of Coke? In my wardrobe. I think I started leaving it open to make my life easier and cut the time short that I spent looking for stuff.)

What is your song of the week?




Fireproof - One Direction

Last person you kissed?

That one cute bloke from North England.

Best thing to eat for breakfast? Porridge with a Hipp Apple fruit pot topping.

Does anyone know the password to your email?
Yes, a friend of mine definitely does... unless she already forgot.


Wow, thanks for your interest and actually reading all of them. :)
I tag Cris, and everyone else who wants to do the tag. Comment below, I'd love to read yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment